12/01/2012
Pizza di Spaghetti
I used Ener-G egg replacer, soymilk, and Nutritional Yeast Cheese Dip. I wouldn't recommending using more than 4 tablespoons of oil, even when doubling the recipe like I did when I made it. Turned out great!
Yield: 6-8 servings
Egg replacer for 2 large eggs
1/4 cup non-dairy milk
1/2 cup non-dairy cheese
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
2 cups leftover spaghetti with sauce
1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
In a large bowl, combine egg replacer, milk, and cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Add leftover spaghetti and combine well.
In a large 10-inch non-stick skillet, heat extra-virgin olive oil over medium heat. Add spaghetti mixture, spreading evenly and pressing down in pan. Cook until golden brown, about 8 minutes. Carefully invert onto plate and slide mixture back into skillet and cook the other side for 6 minutes. Turn out onto serving platter and cut into wedges and serve warm.
Adapted from Food Network
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment